Skip to content ↓

The Henry
Beaufort
School

Weather Update: Tuesday 3rd Feb

Please click the link below to read more about Tuesday 3rd February.

 We are currently seeking the advice of various partners before deciding whether to open the school tomorrow (3rd Feb) or not.

The met office has said that the weather is not likely to improve and will snow later tonight with a wide spread frost. A decision will probably be made first thing tomorrow morning so please listen for advice on local radio, particularly Radio Solent.

Any decision will be based on providing a safe environment for students both in terms of safety around the site and whether we have enough staff to supervise the students.

Will advise as soon as possible.

Jonathan de Sausmarez

Headteacher