Henry Beaufort celebrates superb results!
The Henry Beaufort School is celebrating another year of superb results with 74% of all students achieving five or more A * to C grades including Maths and English. This is a 4% rise on last year and a 15% rise over the last 3 years of results.
- 85% of student achieved A * to C grades in Maths with 38% achieving A */ A grades.
- 83% of students achieved A * to C in English with 20% achieving A * / A grades.
- 84% of students achieved A * to C in English Literature with 35% achieving A * / A grades.
- 77% of students achieved two or more science GCSEs at A * to C.
- One quarter of all grades achieved this year were at A */A.
- 80% of all students achieved at least five GCSEs at A * to C grades.
A 100% A * to C pass rate was achieved in Biology, Chemistry & Physics. These three subjects also achieved outstanding A*/A pass rates:
- Biology- 97%
- Chemistry- 91%
- Physics- 97%
Another superb set of results for Modern Foreign Languages was sealed with a 100% A * to C pass rate for the second year running in Spanish. Music GCSE also achieved a 100% A * to C pass rate.
I am so proud and delighted for our students, all of whom have made exceptional progress during their time at the school. I am privileged to work with colleagues whose relentless drive and passion for teaching has led to these wonderful results. The school’s success has been achieved by embedding high expectations for all of our students regardless of their starting point in Year 7. Our learning ethos which places an emphasis on being ambitious for oneself, as well as for the school, has created a culture of success that can be celebrated by the whole school community.