Please use the sections to the right to locate either the Exam or Revision Timetables.
Year 11 Resources
Please click here for Year 11 revision resources.
Procedures for registration and exams after half term
- As of 4th June you will only need to be in school if you have a revision session, an exam or wish to access a study room.
- You will be required to sign in and out of the library (LRC) from the 4th June at all times of the day when attending school.
- All signing in and out will take place at the LRC for all Year 11 students.
- You will no longer register with your tutor.
- It is vital that you sign out before you leave to ensure we know who is still on site. Even if there is a queue……PLEASE WAIT… It is very important.
- You must still sign out even when you finish at 2:40pm in case you are staying in school for additional revision or staying late for an exam.
- You are not permitted to leave the school site and go to Tesco’s and then return. You must stay in school or sign out and go home.
- Quiet study room(s) in school will be available every day for you to use if you need a quiet area to work in.