Skip to content ↓

The Henry


If you are concerned about the well-being of someone in school, please contact our safeguarding team via email at:


When contacting us, please detail the name of the person you are concerned about, their tutor group (if known) and a brief description of your concern (what, when, where, who etc.). 

If you are contacting us to raise a safeguarding concern and it is out of school hours or out of term time, please contact Hampshire County Council's safeguarding team on: 0300 555 1384 or, the police on 101. 

If a child is in immediate danger, please contact the police using 999.