Sora is a fantastic digital library offering access to hundreds of eBooks and audiobooks, from classic literature to modern non-fiction. Digital books are compatible with smart phones, tablets, eReaders and computers. Titles can be read right in the internet browser or downloaded using the free Sora app. Whether you fancy unwinding with an audiobook, reading a new fiction eBook, or flicking through a magazine – Sora is here for all your reading needs!
Student Access to Sora
You can access Sora in school by clicking on the link on the Student SharePoint. You will automatically be logged in via your Microsoft account.
NOTE: You may need to select your school when logging on for the first time – to do this click on Hampshire School Library Service and then Henry Beaufort School.
The Sora app is also free and easy to use. Download following these instructions:
1. Search for Sora in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
2. Log in using your school email address and password
3. Select Hampshire School Library Service from the list
4. Then select Henry Beaufort School
5. Click on ‘explore’ to start browsing.
You can access Sora in your web browser by clicking here: www.soraapp.com