Reports and Policies
Publication Scheme on information available under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
1. Introduction: what is a publication scheme and why it has been developed?
One of the aims of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (which is referred to as FOIA on the rest of this page) is that public authorities, including all schools, should be clear and proactive about the information they make public.
Our publication scheme sets out:
- The classes of information which we publish
- The manner in which the information will be published and whether the information is available free of charge or on payment
- Some information that we hold may not be made public, for example personal information
- This publication scheme conforms to the model scheme for schools approved by the Information Commissioner
2. Categories of information published
The publication scheme guides you to information which we currently publish (or have recently published) or which we will publish in the future. This is split into categories of information:
- Who we are and what we do
- What we spend and how we spend it
- What our priorities are and how we are doing
- How we make decisions
- Our policies and procedures
- Lists and registers
- The services we offer
3. How to request information
If you require a paper version of any of the documents within the scheme, please contact the school by telephone, email, fax or letter. To help us process your request quickly, please clearly mark any correspondence “PUBLICATION SCHEME REQUEST”.
4. Paying for information
Information published on our website is free to view. Paper copies of information covered by this publication are provided free to parents or prospective parents unless stated otherwise. Requests from other agencies will incur a charge currently of 20 pence per one-sided black and white sheet plus postage. For priced items, such as some printed publications or videos, we will let you know the cost before fulfilling your request. Where there is a charge this will be indicated by a £ sign in the description box.